Animals of Asia
iLiveMath Animals of Asia features three levels of difficulty will help target 1st through 6th graders on basic concepts of reading time, days, weeks, kg/week, lbs/week, minutes/day and years. Leveraging Chinese Year of the Tiger, Year of the Snake, etc... questions will help students calculate differences between years.
Featured by Apple on iTunes What's Hot under Education
Teacher's Quote: "I wanted to share iLiveMath with my students at school, but did not want to give them access to my iPad. My school has a Promethean Board so after collaborating with iHomeEducator we can now share the teaching content with all my kids using the projector! I teach several units wrapped around the theme of a continent. At this time we are studying Asia and have iLiveMath Animals of Asia as well as Entomology."
Lisa White, 2nd Grade Teacher, LaSalle II World Language Academy, Chicago, IL
"Each of these three iLiveMath apps are engaging and succeed in making mathematical connections to real world scenarios thus allowing math to 'come alive' for students. This is a great alternative to traditional practice while still providing meaningful problems to further develop concepts." Hyperhomeschool
"Anything that makes my 8 year old want to do math, especially word problems, is great in my book. The animal theme really appeals to her, and sneaks in learning about animal groups." Our Busy HomeschoolIn the iLiveMath Animals of Asia release you will find over 30 animal photos, over 30 educational and fun family friendly animal videos, and over 30 educational links combined with over 100 thousand possible questions in applied math focusing on years, months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes as well as related topics. This educational app drills various math word problems which are randomly asked to students. There are three levels of difficulty set by the student and/or educator for 1st to 6th grade.
- Level 1: Addition and Subtraction across beginning concepts in time such as hours and minutes as well as basic math
- Level 2: Includes Multiplication concepts across mins, hrs, weeks, months
- Level 3: Includes difference between years using the Chinese zodiac animals
- Review word problems which are dynamically and randomly generated.
- Share your question and answer summaries on our community blogsite www.ilivemath.blogspot.com
- Email the questions and answers to your educator for review
- Explore education links
- Watch educational and family friendly fun videos after a certain # of correct answers are answered. Educator can set thresholds of 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 as a threshold. The default is 10 correct answers before this feature is enabled.