This blog will cover tips and tricks, technology, new releases, promotions, and indie app development.
This year has been quite a year... new family members, new trials. We're learning to be thankful for each and every day.
- I'm thankful for my parents who brought me up the way they did to cherish family.
- I'm thankful that my parents are resting at home and gaining strength after my Dad's first chemo treatment.
- I'm thankful for my wife who supports me in building this business.
- I'm thankful for my 3rd grader who drew the little Thanksgiving graphics.
- I'm thankful for my oldest 9th grade daughter who saved each one for me and wrote out some of the math problems so I could integrate them into the new QuizCloud math module.
- I'm thankful for my 1st grade son's eagerness to help.
- I'm thankful that our 3rd grader who picked up the iPad a few minutes ago and without being asked started to do some math problems. She sent me the little report below.
It makes all the late nights coding worth it.
Number of Questions: 5
Correctly Answered: 5
Incorrectly Answered: 0
Question: We baked 20 and 22 .
How many do we have?; Answer: 42
Question: We baked 45 and ate 2. How many are left?; Answer: 43
Question: We baked 50 and ate 6. How many are left?; Answer: 44
Question: We made 20 and 20 and 5 . How many do we have?; Answer: 45
Question: You have 23 and I have 23 . How many do we have in total?; Answer: 46
(c) 2012 iHomeEducator, Inc.
Sent from my iPad