Terms and Conditions
The term 'iHomeEducator' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the app whose registered office is P.O. Box 5394, El Dorado Hills, California. iHomeEducator, Inc’s enitity number is C3347988 in the State of California. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our app.
- The content of this app is for your general information. It is subject to change without notice.
- This app uses a hosted database to store and share information. Internet access is required to use the hosted database.
- A user name, email address, and school, will be stored to validate authenticity and to help us support the app.
- The app content is produced through community submissions and public domain sources.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any content submitted and made available through this app meet your specific requirements.
- This app contains material which is owned by, in the public domain, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this app which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the app.
- Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages.
- We reserve the right to remove inappropriate content and remove users that violate general rules.
General Use Rules
- No Obscenity. We do not allow obscene, racist, vulgar, discourteous, indecent or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available, any such content or materials through the app.
- No Harm to Minors. You agree not to harm, or attempt to harm, lure or deceive minors in any way;
- No False Identity. You agree not to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Respect Privacy of Others. You agree to respect the privacy of others. You agree not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses,
- Social Security numbers, or any other private information, relating to any other person.
- Report Problems. You may report possible violations of these Rules, including a copy of the offending content
Privacy and permission policy
- At iHomeEducator, protecting your privacy and the privacy of anyone receiving your email is very important. These policies are for the purpose of making iHomeEducator safe and appropriate for all.
- Safety of your personal information - iHomeEducator collects certain information about you in order to allow your account to function properly. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information with any third party.
- Periodic emails from iHomeEducator - From time to time you may receive from us emails and/or notifications related to your account or your use of iHomeEducator. Every email will contain a link for you to be able to opt-out of receiving it. Notifications can be turned off through your iOS Notification Settings.
- We will not sell or rent your email address. Ever.