iHomeEducator has been requested to sponsor EdCamp Baltimore and many more...
EdCamp Baltimore is an unconference. Part of a global trend promoting organic, participant-driven professional development for K-12 educators.
The mission of an EdCamp is to be:
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by an organization interested in furthering the edcamp mission
- made up of sessions determined on the day of the event
- events where anyone who attends can be a presenter
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs
- For more information check out the following video:
iHomeEducator has been a proud sponsor of EdCamps around the world since our first request by EdCamp MKE. Here are some more EdCamps:
Special thanks to EdCamp MKE which graciously asked us for our sponsorship first in May, 2012.