iPlanJournal Quiet Time
iPlanJournal Quiet Time is - A planner and journal for quiet time and prayer tracking.
Tweet Pin It
Wgrif, iTunes Review
Smart App - I really like this app. The importance of SOAPing is to go back and read and study what is important to you in God's word, not to just write notes and never go back and read them. This app has so many ways to find your notes by the way you categorize them. It does take a couple of extra steps to create your notes, but the beauty of it is that is what makes going back and finding them so easy. I have many apps on my iPhone and iPad, but this is the first app that has driven me to leave my first review.
Andy Lee, Chief Innovator
In my spiritual growth I'm finding there are many ways I can use this app which are not just for quiet time. Even during small groups or sermons this app can be leveraged to help me be more efficient. For example during our prayer time after small group I found myself going to this app and putting in prayer requests and categorizing it under "small group" for certain "people"... I really hope you find this app as useful as I do.
iPlanJournal has been designed for people that want to get control of their lives whether at home, at work, or spiritually.
- iPlanJournal Quiet Time - combines the S.O.A.P model for quiet time and A.C.T.S. model for prayer:
- Observation - my observations in the scripture.
- Application - How is the Scripture applicable in my life?
- Prayer - The A.C.T.S. prayer model:
iPlanJournal contains the following views:
- Journal Entry Definitions
- Resource, Publisher, and Author Definition
- Topics Definition
- For Who and/or What Definition
- Report Definition